Monday, April 14, 2008

Keep on a'rockin' me baby

Hmmm...blogging. This could be dangerous. I haven't blogged for quite some time. This is probably because a lot of blogs annoy me. They are either 1) a way to vent feelings that you should just share in-person 2) emotional ramblings 3) spiritual barf 4) pseudointelligent showing off 5) boring.

I don't buy that whole nonsense that "If you don't like what I write, don't read it." Get yourself a damn diary, that's what I say. And yet, here I am, writing a blog.

The paper is only 6 pages and it was due a week ago. Yet it is only natural that the smell of blog would be more alluring right now than the smell of paper. It's not a bad paper, I'm learning lots about Edna St. Vincent Millay. One of those poets that is often forgotten but shouldn't be. I'll post an excerpt:

No comments: