Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unexpected


This blog is dedicated to the sunny hilarity that is my roommate Emely. I have come to have a new appreciation for her and the unexpected things that come flying out of her mouth. Some recent, enthusiastic examples:

"I just LOVE to see things growing! I just look at it and I'm like, 'Good job! Way to grow!'"

*Breathlessly* "Katelin! I just found the most perfect book. It describes me. I read it to my first graders."
Me - "Yeah?! What's it called?"
Em - "Grandfathers Journey."

I have never met anyone who congratulates things for participating in natural phenomena, i.e. plants growing, finding her dog drier after letting the dog lay on a rug for a while, etc., but I feel it's probably a pretty good outlook to have. So, Em, good job on being alive. I appreciate you despite never having eaten your pistachio salad.

1 comment:

ashlee said...

BAHAHAHHAA

Oh Em. I love you too. Way to be alive... and I have had your pistacio salad.