Monday, April 12, 2010

Evening Shit Summary

Title taken from a work document typo tonight. Best typo yet.

Well, life actually hasn't been shitty at all lately. Highlights:

1) Emely and I continue to blaze through out Bingo challenge at the gym.
2) As a result of the above, I have been forced to learn Kettlebell and water aerobics. I've been taking H20 Fit, or as I like to call it, Seniors Being 1000 Times Better Than Me at Aquatic Activities. The first time Emely and I went, it was 6 in the morning after a night of little sleep for both of us. Naturally, we became much more interested in doing the YMCA with the music than swimming, so the entire class was pretty confused by us. Today, I got my ass kicked by a bunch of 70 year olds.
3) On Saturday, Ria and her cousin picked me up and we went on the longest one-day road trip I've been on. Stopped in Pocatello to eat Mexican food with Allyson. Bad idea. Let's just say that different windows were intermittently rolled down for the rest of the trip. Then in Logan to see Amanda, where we all learned the difference between temples, tabernacles, churches, stakes, and wards. And also that the citizens of Logan have little to no landscaping inclinations and have placed enormous boulders on their lawns in order to compensate for lack of grass. This is just a picture that I got off the internet, but one house even bouldered up onto the hill behind it. We knew by that mark that they were the richest in the subdivision. Then to Park City to pick up Todd and have dinner with Greg. Wild.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

this blog title made my night. Just to let you know :)

Kate said...

Haha, that's how I felt about it too!

Syd said...

Oh so wish I could have joined :o) Just a weekend too late!

M.L.E $ said...

haha! I alwats wonder how these old people get so good at it. My conclusion is that they use those leg cuffs. Our instructor informed Anne, Ash and I yesterday of this. I <3 your blogs!