Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fame comes early to some

Maybe I'm just trying to find justification for something that has already happened, but I think that learning to laugh at really inappropriate things (while making sure consequences follow, of course), is a good skill to have in my trade. Thus I found the following interaction at work pretty hilarious. (Not for the easily offended.)

[Student has recently been moved outside to eat in the cold after being disrespectful inside]
Student: I don't see why you're such a f****** jerk.
Me: Mhm.
[More ranting which I ignored after which student stumbles across a kind of loop he proceeds to rap to me.}
Student: Ms. Kate, ye ye, you're a bi***, HEY, you're a who**, what, what, what, ye.

So, ladies and gentlemen, you can look for this hit single to be busting through the top 10 any day now!

I also found the following from a post about a year ago and I can only say BOOYAH!
"I got a job, totally unrelated to my major but related to pretty much all the jobs I've ever had, working with 10-15 year old boys. Discipline has definitely always been my weakness. Since I have a pretty strong personality, you would think that discipline comes naturally, but it actually makes me sick. Therefore, this job is gradually changing that. I don't know how long I'll last, but I'm giving it a good go while I'm there."

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Booyah!!! You are one tough motha, Kate. :)