Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I FINALLY HAVE WIFI!!!

What a technological miracle. I spent my whole day off last time traipsing around town looking for wifi that actually worked and did the same thing again this morning for an hour. Finally I found this bar with it. Hallelujah. It's a bit slow at the moment, but I am still grateful! New post up about fermentation. Possibly coming up...a post about gardening. I realized that part of the world is well versed in the basics of gardening, but it all feels like rocket science to me right now.

On a non-technical level, things are going even better. I was frustrated for a while, and all I wanted to do was sleep. But then I had some basic lightbulb moments "Lightbulb!" (10 points to the first person to name that quote) where I realized that eating dairy/gluten while the sun is not shining for several days (thus making everything cold and damp...like in the 30's fahrenheit cold and damp) AND being about to start my period was all a nasty combination. So I've been slipping off during the sunny moments to walk in the "river" and listen to some tunes, etc. And when the Red Plague lifts, hopefully I'll get some running going, too. Wexcellent.

Anyone who sends me mail wins a free postcard complete with a short message AND my world-famous signature. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Syd said...

Email me your address please?

Anne said...

Despicable Me!! 10 pts please.